Thank you for signing up!
Watch your inbox for our next email with calls to action and updates. And please add email@example.com to your list of safe senders.
The best way to get involved in ending gun violence with us is to attend our monthly general meeting or a team meeting.
Monthly general meetings: We meet on the first Saturday of the month from 10:00-11:30 a.m. (When that falls on a holiday weekend, we meet on the second Saturday.) Now that you’ve signed up, you’ll receive email with a reminder and the meeting location.
Team meetings: If you’re interested in working with a particular team, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know the team(s) of interest to you (maximum: 2) and our team leaders will contact you.
- Education: All interested in learning more about Be SMART presentations, and working with schools, school districts and the medical community.
- Legislation and Advocacy: All interested in federal, state and local legislation, as well as elections and candidates.
- Outreach and Events: All interested in spreading the GVP message to San Diego communities, collaborating with our coalition members, working with violence intervention and prevention organizations and staffing the SD4GVP table at local events.
- Public Relations and Communications: All interested in social media, design/layout, working with the press and writing (blog posts, press releases).
- Youth Engagement: All interested in working with youth to end gun violence.
Thank you for making a difference!