Survivor Support Services Brady is working to develop stronger, more resilient survivor support services for those who have been impacted by gun violence. During this session you will learn how to increase awareness, knowledge of the treatment services available that address effects associated with trauma in your community. We also define ways you can assume a leadership role in engaging and educating partners on trauma informed care. Led by Nurse Practitioner Maisha Fields, Brady.https://www.mobilize.us/brady/event/398099/
- Gun Violence Restraining Orders Explained!
- National Conference: Fed Up and Fired Up to End Gun Violence!
- Safe Storage CA — Protect Kids From Unintentional Shootings
- Cruising for Peace Means No Shots Fired
- Member Spotlight: United Nations Association
- If You Really Want to Prevent Gun Violence, VOTE NO on the Recall of Governor Newsom!
- Member Spotlight: Tariq Khamisa Foundation
- GVP Groups Speak at Press Conference to Regulate Ghost Guns