Navigating Conversations with Survivors
Building and maintaining relationships with survivors can be some of the most powerful, rewarding work that those of us in the gun violence prevention movement can do.
Survivor outreach can also be challenging though, with lots of questions about when to reach out, what to say, and how to build meaningful relationships.
Please join Giffords, Survivors Empowered, and a roundtable of survivor advocates for a conversation about those questions and more as we dive deep into the human element of survivor outreach. Many of these questions do not have a singular right answer, but we hope to help inform your work by sharing a variety of perspectives from survivors from across the country.
- Gun Violence Restraining Orders Explained!
- National Conference: Fed Up and Fired Up to End Gun Violence!
- Safe Storage CA — Protect Kids From Unintentional Shootings
- Cruising for Peace Means No Shots Fired
- Member Spotlight: United Nations Association
- If You Really Want to Prevent Gun Violence, VOTE NO on the Recall of Governor Newsom!
- Member Spotlight: Tariq Khamisa Foundation
- GVP Groups Speak at Press Conference to Regulate Ghost Guns