Gun violence affects us all – victims, survivors, non-victim/survivor activists, staff – all of us. No one is immune. This Healing Circle for Brady and Team Enough is a safe space where we can reflect, talk openly, listen and even cry together in solidarity–a first step in creating real change. You can register to join us this month and into the future here.
We look forward to you joining us for our Healing Circle. Please note – All Healing Circle discussions are confidential so come as you are. We are stronger together. Always feel free to reach out if you or your SEC is interested in working with us to host our next Healing Circle.
- Safe Storage CA — Protect Kids From Unintentional Shootings
- Cruising for Peace Means No Shots Fired
- Member Spotlight: United Nations Association
- If You Really Want to Prevent Gun Violence, VOTE NO on the Recall of Governor Newsom!
- Member Spotlight: Tariq Khamisa Foundation
- GVP Groups Speak at Press Conference to Regulate Ghost Guns
- Bring It to the Park — June 19
- National Gun Violence Awareness Day — June 4