Build Back Better – Urge Congress to Fund Violence Intervention
In his American Jobs Plan President Biden endorsed the efficacy and importance of community violence intervention (CVI) programs. Recently, it was confirmed that $5 billion in funding for CVI made it through the House committee process. NOW the whole package will go to the floor for a vote and amendment process!
We’re hosting a phone bank to make sure that the $5 billion for CVI remains in the reconciliation package (the “BBB” Act) and that key representatives support the funding for CVI and don’t trim it out.
Join us weekly at on Monday’s as we call on Brady supporters to reach out to their representatives in Congress to ask that they include $5 billion in funding for Community Violence Intervention in the reconciliation package!
SIGN UP. mobilize.us/brady/event/416967/
Does this times available not work for you? Reach out to email@example.com and he will set you up to make calls!
Learn more about the BBB Act and take action now here: https://www.bradyunited.org/act/build-back-better-act
- Gun Violence Restraining Orders Explained!
- National Conference: Fed Up and Fired Up to End Gun Violence!
- Safe Storage CA — Protect Kids From Unintentional Shootings
- Cruising for Peace Means No Shots Fired
- Member Spotlight: United Nations Association
- If You Really Want to Prevent Gun Violence, VOTE NO on the Recall of Governor Newsom!
- Member Spotlight: Tariq Khamisa Foundation
- GVP Groups Speak at Press Conference to Regulate Ghost Guns