Annual Suicide Prevention Walk
Walk to celebrate the life or our loved one gone too soon & raise awareness about suicide prevention. Check with organizers for time.
- “There would have been nearly 140,000 fewer firearm-related deaths”
- June 2 Gun Violence Awareness Day [video]
- In-Person Events, January-June 2023
- Here’s What 2 County Supervisors Said “No” To
- Tipping Point — One Mother’s Poem
- In Memory of a GVP Leader: Ira Sharp
- National Safer Communities Summit
- You’ve read this far. Now let’s talk about donating.